Sunday, July 1, 2012

Power

In class we defined power as the ability to influence someones thought, feelings, or behavior. I like that power isn't about controlling others it's about the ability to influence them good or bad. It will surprise you how often you  can exercise power over others. Not only do we have power, but so does the media. This really stuck out to me because I never really understood how great the influence really was until I realized that the media is everywhere not just TV or magazines, it is literally surrounding you constantly. This is not necessarily a bad thing because you choose what you surround yourself with and if you choose to be around good and uplifting things that power can be a great resource in your life. I feel that this also goes with people the better people you hang out with the better you can be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment